Wednesday 10 July 2013

VBS Dance Dare.

This week is VBS (Vacation Bible School) for our church! Grades 1-6 are coming from 9-12 everyday and hanging out with us! It is SO much fun, but man is it hard work!!  I have sadly cancelled my PT (personal trainer) this week because I would have to do that at 600am, and lets face is. That's just not... Going to happen. I get UP at 6am. Not work out for an hour at 6am. Okay, anyway I'm finding that I don't even need it this week! 

I am leading a station that all the kids come through where we go over the verse, ask a few questions, and then we sing and dance!! It's a lot of fun, but it's also great exercise! Who knew? 

On the topic of healthy lifestyle- I also just got Zumba in the mail!! So excited! If you don't already know, Zumba is an exercise program that is basically just dance! It takes all sorts of dances from around the world and puts them into a workout routine. The classes are taught with signals so it doesn't matter what language you speak, you can participate. And it's incredibly fun! So that's exciting. 

Just thought I would update you and let you know how things are going. Love you all! 

Day 1 of protein shake: mixed my chocolate powder with a scoop of peanut butter and water... Good. But couldn't drink it all. Ill get better. 

Pun status to end the day from fb: I was going to deliver a pun for the end of the day but I fear I may start getting hate mail if I post too many. At least I have a few stamps of approval.. My husband still loves me. So that's a plus! NIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment