Wednesday 17 July 2013

Music from the heart

      The last few days I've decided "why stay at home and watch Netflix, when I could go to work early and play a grand piano?". So, when I have successfully gotten myself out of bed, showered and ready to go... I head over to the chruch, drop everything in the office, and go sing/play for an hour +. It's becoming the best part of my day.
     There is something about just sitting down and letting it go to God. I love it. I am also finding it's easy to write in the mornings, which is a new concept for me. This morning I wrote a song which is still untitled, but it was such a blessing. I feel like God gave the words straight to me in order to proclaim His goodness in my life. And as a reminder to call upon His name at all times. He is always right there, waiting for me. Never letting go, always pursuing and always loving. He is good. There is power in the name of Jesus.
       If you would like to hear the new song, please feel free to head over to my facebook page and take a listen! I hope you find yourself in joy as you go about your day. You are loved. You are close to His heart. <3

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment