Saturday 13 July 2013

Jackets

Why so many jackets? I mean.. why must I own 13 of them?!?! Seriously? I didn't even realize it until I counted. Needless to say, we quickly zipped through them all and tossed the unwanted. Does your home want them? They will be going to Sally Ann's home soon... so speak up :)!

My husband And I have taken some loverly photos to display them... haha and yes, in one picture I am wearing 2 coats.

This is just ridiculous.. I feel disgusted at myself for owning so many. I am glad we have started to do this "Simple Lifestyle" thing, it is making me think more about what we have, what we buy and what we need. God has blessed us with so much, I want to do good with what we were given, not spend it aimlessly and without cause or reason.  Lesson today: If you are cold- find a jacket you own, don't buy a new one.





I should also say that this lovely brown coat you see me wearing ^^ is actually awful and you shouldn't want it because it feels terrible.. it's like.. fuzzy like velvet but not. I've never warn it and don't know why I have it. Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment