Tuesday 16 July 2013

I will Rejoice!

       Just here to say Good morning/ Afternoon/ Evening wherever you are, however you found me! I am glad you are here. Welcome. You are very loved you know, yes you! You're made for great and powerful things! I challenge you to speak life over yourself and find the beautiful difference it makes in your life. Shut those voices up that pull you down and change them to words of empowerment. Words of wisdom. Words of encouragement! You can do whatever you set your mind to, you can become anyone you want to be (as long as you're still YOU) and you can go anywhere you think of! Why? Because in this life God can do great things through you, in you and with you!  I will not be held down by my imperfections, I will be discouraged by my flaws! I will rejoice that I am special and made for a purpose! I will rejoice in the freedom the LORD has given me! I WILL REJOICE! Today IS a new day. Make it count. Live life now, don't wait for later to come.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment